Date last updated: July. 23rd, 2020
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
- “Sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” which means the selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your Personal Information by us to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
1. Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
A. Categories, Sources, and Purposes of Your Personal Information Collected or to Be Collected
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Example|
|Identifiers||A real name and e-mail address|
|Additional data subject to the California customer records law (any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Cal. Civ. Code Sec. 1798.80)||Telephone number|
- Performing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including fulfilling transactions, processing payments, and other services
- Undertaking activities to maintain the quality or safety of, or improve, a service which we may control or provide
- Communicating with business partner contacts about the transportation services, including issuing air waybills and bills of lading
- Employees of our business partners
B. Sharing of Your Personal Information
(A) Sale of Your Personal Information
(B) Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
We have not disclosed any Personal Information to third parties for our business purposes within the preceding 12 months.
2. Your Rights and Requests
If you are a California consumer, you have certain choices regarding your Personal Information, as described below:
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the following information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you during the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting such Personal Information about you;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you; and
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain Personal Information we collected from you.
How to Submit a Request. To make an access or deletion request (described above), please contact us by any of the following means:
- Toll Free Phone : 1-888-338-6686
- E-mail : HQ@us.klinelogistics.com
Verifying Requests. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Personal Information or complying with your request. Upon receiving an access or deletion request from you, we will first verify your identity by requiring you to submit your name and e-mail address, and by matching the information you provide with what we already have on file.
If you designate an authorized agent to make an access or deletion request on your behalf, we may require you to (1) provide the authorized agent signed permission to do so, (2) verify your own identity directly with us (as described above), and (3) directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Additional Information. If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
4. Contact Us
"K" LINE LOGISTICS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
9 Tampines Grande #04-17/18,
Toll Free Phone : 1-888-338-6686
E-mail : HQ@us.klinelogistics.com